Panopto 4.5 Overview
Check out the new interface changes and features of Panopto 4.5!
VCMS ChangesA modern design that improves efficiency.
- New visual style puts your content first - Find and manage your content with ease.
- Simplified creation workflow - Easily create sessions, schedules, webcasts and folders.
- Accessibility improvements - We've expanded our existing support for Section 508 accessibility standards with keyboard accessibility and screen reader support.
Batch UploadEasily create multiple sessions in Panopto by uploading multiple videos.
- Upload up to 100 videos at the same time - Import your entire collection of videos by dragging and dropping them into our web interface.
- De-prioritized encoding- Users creating videos won't experience delays while your files are being uploaded.
Remote Recorder FeaturesImproved efficiency and quality.
- Static image live preview - Preview the output from your currently running remote recorder sessions from our updated dashboard.
- View audio histogram- Confirm at a glance whether all of your remote recorders are correctly capturing audio.
- Adjust quality - Specify the quality of recording you want from your equipment across all of your scheduled sessions or on a per-session basis.
Editor FeaturesImproved workflows and new features.
- Save As function - Save to a new version after you apply edits.
- Upload and insert slides - All creators now have the ability to upload and add slides in the Editor.
- Improved Saving - Easily exit the editor any time after a save is made.