Click here to learn how to create Folders
Our community demanded it and we listened! Here are some important things to know before you get started:
1. There is no limit on the number of subfolders that you can create. This means that you can create subfolders as many levels deep as you like.
2. By default, creator accounts can't create subfolders. If you want to allow creators to make their own subfolders, go to system - settings and add UseCreatorLockdown=False. Please be aware that this allows creators to make root folders as well as subfolders.
3. Subfolders do not inherit the permissions of their parent folder. Be sure to apply permissions to subfolders the same way that you would with a regular folder.
4. If you delete/archive a folder with subfolder under it you will receive a message that you must delete ALL subfolders before deleting the parent folder.
Expand the folders drop down
Right-click on a folder and select new subfolder
Type in a name for the subfolder and change the Parent folder if desired (Optional: Check/un-check "Show in My Folders" and/or "Allow anyone to view sessions in this folder")
Click Create Folder
Expand the folders drop down from the Panopto library
2. Right-click on a folder and select settings
3. Click the Info tab
4. Click edit next to the parent folder name - select a new folder and click save