Record A SessionUsing Panopto's Recorder allows you to easily create content for people to view!
- Download the Recorder. You can dowload and install the Panopto Recorder by clicking the on your Panopto Site URL.
- Choose your Settings. Login to the Panopto Recorder, choose a folder, name the session and select your recording sources!
- Record. Click the red "Start" button to record. Click "Stop" when complete and your session will automatically upload to the server!
View A SessionView a session on your Panopto server by simply clicking the session name!
- Play the session from your Panopto server.
- Navigate by using the video progress bar, table of contents, or the thumbnails!
- Notes allow you to take time-stamped notes on the session!
- Search allows you to search slides, captions, and notes!
Share A SessionControl who has the ability to view your session by loggin into your Panopto Server and clicking the icon next to the session.
- Set Privacy to either "Public" or "Private. By default it will be the same as the folder.
- Add Users to view a Private session by simply typing in their username!
Edit A SessionPanopto's web based editor can be launched by clicking the icon next to the session.
- Trim by draging the begining or end of the highlighted area.
- Cut by clicking the scissors icon and then clicking twice in the recording.
- Change the table of contents by clicking next to each event.
- Save your edits by clicking the button!